The Vacancy you have selected is closed.
Late Collections Specialist (LBG/1210/15237)
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Hove - 3 City Park
£15,795 - £18,130
- Closing date:
- 12 March 2011
Purpose of the role:
Working for Lloyds Banking Group communicating with customers who have defaulted on financial agreements, in order to negotiate repayment of arrears.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Investigating account and contact history on your own portfolio of customers to maximise contact and collection opportunities.
• Taking inbound and making outbound calls using a range of telephony tools (both manual and automated) to assist customers that have either gone over an agreed overdraft limit or have missed loan and credit card payments to recover the arrears.
• Apply one of a range of repayment solutions to enable customer to repay their debts and avoid unnecessary impact on their credit rating, protecting the Bank’s interests at the same time by avoiding Bad Debt losses.
You will be working within a team of high performing experienced Collectors playing a
key role in arrears management for Lloyds Banking Group
You will be required to offer an efficient and professional service in a results
Candidates must be highly motivated, flexible, and have experience in the collections profession, thriving on the achievement of individual and team targets.
Collections & Recoveries are firm advocates of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ and every colleague in the department has a responsibility to understand and utilise the principles
at all times.
Full Training will be given: initial classroom training, one to one on the job training and then working with colleagues, coaches, and Team Management on a regular basis thereafter.
• Minimum 12 months Collections Experience in any industry
• Confident Telephone manner
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• PC/Keyboard experience essential
• Ability to work to targets
• Providing excellent customer service
• Delivering business results
• Attention to detail
• Making Good Decisions
• Team Working
4% flexible benefits package, which can be taken in many forms
22 days holiday per year. (pro rata for part time roles)
Staff discounts with local and national companies.
Share save, Matching shares and Free shares schemes.
Contributory pension scheme.
Preferential mortgage rates.
Internal Bonus Incentive if targets achieved
An element of weekend/prime time weekday contact windows will be required in all shifts offered.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to creating an inclusive workplace where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We are committed to the principles of agile working and are proud of the industry recognition we have received, including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Times Top 50 Employer for Women and Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum. So if you consider yourself a good match for this role, we would welcome your application.
Achieving Lloyds Banking Group’s vision of being the best bank for customers, and meeting the Group’s risk appetite, is dependent on every colleague demonstrating our core value of “putting customers first”. This includes, but is not limited to, behaving in line with the Group’s Codes of Responsibility and complying with both the letter and spirit of the Group Policies relevant to their role. Lloyds Banking Group will only employ individuals who demonstrate and support the highest standards of responsible behaviour.