The Vacancy you have selected is closed.
Late Collections Specialist (LBG/1210/15237)
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Hove - 3 City Park
£15,795 - £18,130
- Job pattern:
- Closing date:
- 12 March 2011
Purpose of the role:
Working for Lloyds Banking Group communicating with customers who have defaulted on financial agreements, in order to negotiate repayment of arrears.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Investigating account and contact history on your own portfolio of customers to maximise contact and collection opportunities.
• Taking inbound and making outbound calls using a range of telephony tools (both manual and automated) to assist customers that have either gone over an agreed overdraft limit or have missed loan and credit card payments to recover the arrears.
• Apply one of a range of repayment solutions to enable customer to repay their debts and avoid unnecessary impact on their credit rating, protecting the Bank’s interests at the same time by avoiding Bad Debt losses.
You will be working within a team of high performing experienced Collectors playing a
key role in arrears management for Lloyds Banking Group
You will be required to offer an efficient and professional service in a results
Candidates must be highly motivated, flexible, and have experience in the collections profession, thriving on the achievement of individual and team targets.
Collections & Recoveries are firm advocates of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ and every colleague in the department has a responsibility to understand and utilise the principles
at all times.
Full Training will be given: initial classroom training, one to one on the job training and then working with colleagues, coaches, and Team Management on a regular basis thereafter.
• Minimum 12 months Collections Experience in any industry
• Confident Telephone manner
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• PC/Keyboard experience essential
• Ability to work to targets
• Providing excellent customer service
• Delivering business results
• Attention to detail
• Making Good Decisions
• Team Working
4% flexible benefits package, which can be taken in many forms
22 days holiday per year. (pro rata for part time roles)
Staff discounts with local and national companies.
Share save, Matching shares and Free shares schemes.
Contributory pension scheme.
Preferential mortgage rates.
Internal Bonus Incentive if targets achieved
An element of weekend/prime time weekday contact windows will be required in all shifts offered.
Our vision of being the best bank for customers is dependent on every colleague committing to and demonstrating our core value of "putting customers first". In joining us you'll have a role that matters and will contribute towards the Group achieving our vision through your day-today actions being performed in line with our Codes of Responsibility and Group Policies. By individually and collectively committing to our Group values and codes, we will be able to make a difference together and help Britain prosper.
We're also committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve – where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
We're proud to have received the following industry recognition: 'Stonewall Top Private Sector Employer', 'Top10 Employer for Working Families', 'The Times Top 50 Employer for Women' and both 'Gold Standard' and "Best Workplace Adjustments Process" from the Business Disability Forum – each demonstrating our commitment to the principles of agile working and inclusion for all.
So if this sounds like a culture that you'd like to be a part of then be assured that we'll welcome your application.