The Vacancy you have selected is closed.
Personal Banking Adviser (LBG/0213/472309)
- Lloyds Bank
- Peterborough,Corby,Stamford,Bourne, Holbeach,Whittlesey,Wisbech,March - Peterborough,Corby,Stamford,Bourne, Holbeach,Whittlesey,Wisbech,March
£16,020 - £19,700
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2013
When people pay a visit to their local Lloyds Bank Plc branch, we want them to leave with just one impression: that we’re a great bank.
Our branch teams are already made up of customer service specialists, who enjoy building great relationships with customers, doing what they ask and more, and in doing so achieve challenging performance targets.
So we’re looking for people who can recognise and develop opportunities for us to be even better.
Working in a busy environment, becoming an expert, talking to customers over the phone and in our branches, recommending the best available products and working with others to repeatedly deliver excellent service and sales performance it will be up to you to bring and implement new ideas to build the success of the team.
You’ll be part of a group that’s looking to you for new business opportunities so your success will come from motivating and developing yourself and others to work towards making your branch one of the best.
We’ll provide great training, helping you develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and processes and you will be supported by a manager who will set you objectives and then help you reach them.
Because our training is so comprehensive, you don’t need a background in finance or banking. You will need a record of delivering great service, achieving targets, recognising and developing sales opportunities, and contributing to the overall performance of a team.
In turn we give you an excellent salary and bonus potential, a great benefits package and a career path that rewards people with motivation and the drive to deliver.
The qualities required to be a successful Personal Banking Adviser are:
* An ability to thrive in a busy, customer orientated environment, enjoying the challenges and rewards involved in dealing with hundreds of different customers with hundreds of different queries.
* Having a talent for talking to people, understanding what they need, identifying ways for us to help and providing a great service.
* An ability to prioritise work to maximise every minute of the day.
* A good understanding of the variety of products we offer by digesting financial information and keeping abreast of changes.
* Good attention to detail.
* Ability to balance the demands of paperwork with meeting and talking to customers.
* Taking personal responsibility for your own deliverables and work well with others to make your branch a success.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to creating an inclusive workplace where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We are committed to the principles of agile working and are proud of the industry recognition we have received, including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Times Top 50 Employer for Women and Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum. So if you consider yourself a good match for this role, we would welcome your application.
Achieving Lloyds Banking Group’s vision of being the best bank for customers, and meeting the Group’s risk appetite, is dependent on every colleague demonstrating our core value of “putting customers first”. This includes, but is not limited to, behaving in line with the Group’s Codes of Responsibility and complying with both the letter and spirit of the Group Policies relevant to their role. Lloyds Banking Group will only employ individuals who demonstrate and support the highest standards of responsible behaviour.