The Vacancy you have selected is closed.
Personal Banking Adviser (LBG/0213/472309)
- Lloyds Bank
- Peterborough,Corby,Stamford,Bourne, Holbeach,Whittlesey,Wisbech,March - Peterborough,Corby,Stamford,Bourne, Holbeach,Whittlesey,Wisbech,March
£16,020 - £19,700
- Job pattern:
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2013
When people pay a visit to their local Lloyds Bank Plc branch, we want them to leave with just one impression: that we’re a great bank.
Our branch teams are already made up of customer service specialists, who enjoy building great relationships with customers, doing what they ask and more, and in doing so achieve challenging performance targets.
So we’re looking for people who can recognise and develop opportunities for us to be even better.
Working in a busy environment, becoming an expert, talking to customers over the phone and in our branches, recommending the best available products and working with others to repeatedly deliver excellent service and sales performance it will be up to you to bring and implement new ideas to build the success of the team.
You’ll be part of a group that’s looking to you for new business opportunities so your success will come from motivating and developing yourself and others to work towards making your branch one of the best.
We’ll provide great training, helping you develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and processes and you will be supported by a manager who will set you objectives and then help you reach them.
Because our training is so comprehensive, you don’t need a background in finance or banking. You will need a record of delivering great service, achieving targets, recognising and developing sales opportunities, and contributing to the overall performance of a team.
In turn we give you an excellent salary and bonus potential, a great benefits package and a career path that rewards people with motivation and the drive to deliver.
The qualities required to be a successful Personal Banking Adviser are:
* An ability to thrive in a busy, customer orientated environment, enjoying the challenges and rewards involved in dealing with hundreds of different customers with hundreds of different queries.
* Having a talent for talking to people, understanding what they need, identifying ways for us to help and providing a great service.
* An ability to prioritise work to maximise every minute of the day.
* A good understanding of the variety of products we offer by digesting financial information and keeping abreast of changes.
* Good attention to detail.
* Ability to balance the demands of paperwork with meeting and talking to customers.
* Taking personal responsibility for your own deliverables and work well with others to make your branch a success.
Our vision of being the best bank for customers is dependent on every colleague committing to and demonstrating our core value of "putting customers first". In joining us you'll have a role that matters and will contribute towards the Group achieving our vision through your day-today actions being performed in line with our Codes of Responsibility and Group Policies. By individually and collectively committing to our Group values and codes, we will be able to make a difference together and help Britain prosper.
We're also committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve – where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
We're proud to have received the following industry recognition: 'Stonewall Top Private Sector Employer', 'Top10 Employer for Working Families', 'The Times Top 50 Employer for Women' and both 'Gold Standard' and "Best Workplace Adjustments Process" from the Business Disability Forum – each demonstrating our commitment to the principles of agile working and inclusion for all.
So if this sounds like a culture that you'd like to be a part of then be assured that we'll welcome your application.