The Vacancy you have selected is closed.
Personal Banking Adviser (LBG/1012/459150)
- Lloyds Bank
- Axminster - Axminster
£16,641 - £18,490
- Closing date:
- 05 February 2013
Personal Banking Adviser
Deliver quality sales and referrals of financial products by delivering an excellent customer experience that ensures customer’s personal financial needs have been fully satisfied.
As a Personal Banking Adviser (PBA) you must not underestimate the importance of your role, not only in delivering Community Bank targets but also making sure you work as part of a team to provide an excellent customer experience.
As a successful PBA you will:
• meet and exceed personal sales, cross sales and quality referral targets, contributing towards the branch team’s service and sales targets.
• work together as one team to attract new customers and deepen customer relationships, so every customer leaves the branch with every reason to recommend Lloyds Banking Group (LBG) to their family, colleagues and friends.
• provide an excellent customer experience ensuring that every customer is treated in a warm, friendly and respectful manner that shows genuine interest in their needs and leaves them feeling valued as a customer.
• demonstrate the desired standards and behaviours, as defined by One Best Way.
• ensure that customer complaints are effectively resolved in accordance with agreed guidelines and measures.
• ensure that any customers experiencing financial difficulties receive help, advice and guidance appropriate to their own needs and personal circumstances.
• be the first point of contact to welcome new customers to LBG providing an excellent experience when opening their account.
• be primarily responsible for responding to walk in business/immediate referrals.
• seek other opportunities at the welcome desk and in the banking hall to provide our customers with an excellent customer experience, identifying the products and services they need.
• seek, manage and generate own individual sales and quality referral opportunities through a variety of sources including CInS, future contact register, reciprocal referrals.
• build and maintain effective relationships with specialist/ partner advisors as well as Personal Banking Adviser (SPBA) and Customer Service Assistant colleagues to provide an excellent customer experience, leverage quality referrals and generate cross-selling opportunities accurately that deepen customer relationships.
• complete all roles and tasks required by your line manager, ensuring all operational priorities and Bank
• rules, procedures and policies for risk and compliance are adhered to.
• complete and maintain any training that is deemed as mandatory for your role.
• fully prepare for your regular one-to-one and Balanced Scorecard reviews, ensuring that you discuss activity around your agreed development plan and that all training and accreditation is completed on time.
You will report to the Bank Manager or Customer Banking Manager who will support and coach you to achieve the most out of the opportunities that present themselves every day for you. You may also receive support/coaching from an SPBA.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to creating an inclusive workplace where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We are committed to the principles of agile working and are proud of the industry recognition we have received, including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Times Top 50 Employer for Women and Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum. So if you consider yourself a good match for this role, we would welcome your application.
Achieving Lloyds Banking Group’s vision of being the best bank for customers, and meeting the Group’s risk appetite, is dependent on every colleague demonstrating our core value of “putting customers first”. This includes, but is not limited to, behaving in line with the Group’s Codes of Responsibility and complying with both the letter and spirit of the Group Policies relevant to their role. Lloyds Banking Group will only employ individuals who demonstrate and support the highest standards of responsible behaviour.