Personal Banker Jobs in Banking
From £16317 plus performance related bonus
Wolverhampton, Telford, Dudley and surrounding areas.
Monday to Saturday - 35 hours per week.
When people pay a visit to their local Lloyds Bank Plc branch, we want them to leave with just one impression: that we’re a great bank.
Our branch teams are already made up of customer service specialists who enjoy building great relationships with customers and colleagues.
We are looking for people who can help build on the great service our teams give our customers by finding ways we can do even more.
Whether you’re greeting people at the welcome desk, serving them at the counter or sitting down to discuss their needs in detail, think of yourself as a guide - pointing our customers to the right product or to a colleague with the expert knowledge to help them further.
Your success will come from helping your branch be one of the best, achieving challenging targets of your own and contributing to the performance of the whole team.
We’ll provide great training, helping you develop an in-depth knowledge of our products and processes.
Because our training is so comprehensive, you don’t need a background in finance or banking. You will need to bring commitment to providing the great service our customers deserve and the motivation to achieve performance and sales targets.
We need people with a record of delivering great service, achieving targets, recognising and developing opportunities, and contributing to the overall performance of a team.
For all this you’ll be richly rewarded with an excellent salary, bonus potential, a great benefits package and the career path to match your motivation.
The qualities required to be a successful Personal Banker are:
* An ability to thrive in a busy, customer orientated environment, enjoying the challenges and rewards involved in dealing with hundreds of different customers with hundreds of different queries.
* Having a talent for talking to people, understanding what they need, identifying ways for us to help and providing a great service.
* An ability to prioritise work to maximise every minute of the day.
* A good understanding of the variety of products we offer by digesting financial information and keeping abreast of changes.
* Good attention to detail.
* Ability to balance the demands of paperwork with meeting and talking to customers.
* Taking personal responsibility for your own deliverables and work well with others to make your branch a success.
Achieving Lloyds Banking Group’s vision of being the best bank for customers, and meeting the Group’s risk appetite, is dependent on every colleague demonstrating our core value of “putting customers first”. This includes, but is not limited to, behaving in line with the Group’s Codes of Responsibility and complying with both the letter and spirit of the Group Policies relevant to their role. Lloyds Banking Group will only employ individuals who demonstrate and support the highest standards of responsible behaviour.